Tuesday 1 December 2009

New Course: vSphere VCP4 Exam Preparation Workshop

VMware are going to be releasing their own VCP4 prep workshop, but rather than wait for theirs I've written my own for Global Knowledge. It contains an essential set of exam tips, a full review of the exam blueprint, and masses of practice questions written by myself.


When I sat down to write the practice questions, I deliberately wanted to use all the same techniques as in the real exam, and try and pull all the same stunts and tricks that the real exam will. I'm very proud of the quality of the questions, they really do push you hard, and get you into the right mindset.


By the end of the Workshop, you will have learned the right technique for you to do yourself justice when you take the real exam, and have a much better chance of getting a great score!


Here's the link to the Workshop outline.


If you want to know more, please feel free to drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment