Tuesday 8 February 2011

Fancy a free re-take for your VCP exam?

If you've been reading my blog for a while, or have gone trawling back through any of my older posts, you'll know that Pearson Vue and VMware ran promotions in 2010 that gave students attending an official VMware course a 10% discount for the VCP exam - I've been in the Top 10 instructors worldwide for both of the previous promotions - I blogged about that recently here: http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com/2011/01/vmware-instructor-rewards-2010.html

The new promotion has just launched today, and this time Pearson Vue and VMware have changed the incentive to offer a free re-take for the VCP exam, so however you pay for your VCP exam, whether it's by card or voucher, you will be included in the promotion and it really is a "no brainer" to use the code... You might as well, just in case you need it!

Attend an official VMware course with me and I'll give you my promotion code, apply the code to your booking for your first attempt at the exam, and if you need to book a re-take (on or before 8th July 2011) it will be free of charge - simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment