The additional content over and above the recently launched Install, Configure, Manage course is as follows:
- vSphere Management Assistant
- Network and storage troubleshooting
- Resource monitoring through the CLI
- vCenter Server Linked Mode
- Distributed Power Management
- Fault Tolerance
- vCenter Server Heartbeat
- Host Profiles
- Scripted installations of ESX
It is my understanding that the course will be available from this August, but I'm still waiting for the release date to be made official. I know that a lot of folk are waiting to attend this.
Global Knowledge will be creating a full schedule of dates for the vSphere Fast Track in due course, and I'll be the first of our VMware instructors to deliver it - watch this space!
UPDATE: Global Knowledge are running the first vSphere Fast Track in the UK on September 28th in London: